0 items in Cart
1999 1/4oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $140.00 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $488.93
Once produced in 1986, The American Gold Eagle is now the world's most popular gold coin. The 1/4 oz coins are composed of 0.9167 pure gold. These coins are a common choice among investors and collectors. The 1999 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle Coins will make an excellent addition to any collection.
Why is the 1999 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Produced by the US Mint
• Backed and guaranteed by the United States Government
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The gold coin bears a face value of 10 USD
• This coin contains 1/4 oz actual gold
• This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The 1999 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by the most trusted gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold dealers in the market but it is advisable to choose one of the most trusted gold dealers to buy a gold coin. The gold price is updated every minute on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $10
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Thinking to own a 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin? Buy it online today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!