0 items in Cart
2001 1/2oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $400.00 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $889.65
Released in 2001, the American Gold Eagle became the most widely traded gold coin in the United States. The weight, content, and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States of America. The 2001 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle contains 1/2 oz fine gold weight and has a mintage of only 48,047 coins.
Why is the 2001 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Minted by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY
• Backed and guaranteed by the United States Government
• The 2001 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin contains 1/2 oz actual gold content
• IRA eligible investment American coins
• The gold coin bears a face value of 25 USD
• The 2001 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold bullion dealers in the market but it is good to choose one of the reputable gold dealers to buy American eagle gold coins. The gold price is updated daily on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Are you thinking of getting a gold coin? Buy the American eagle gold coins online from Pacific Precious Metals!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!