0 items in Cart
1993 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $142.14 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $1,786.20
Produced in the year 1993 by U.S. Mint, 1993 1oz Gold American Eagle has a mintage of only 6,763,762 coins. It is the eighth issue of Gold American Eagle coins. This coin is eligible for use in Precious Metals IRAs. 1993 American Eagle Gold coin also comes in fractional ounce sizes of half, quarter and one-tenth oz like other series of gold coins. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 1993 1oz American Gold Eagle coin has a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors and collectors as its face value and purity is backed by the federal government
• The 1993 1oz Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 1 oz 1993 American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by the gold dealers worldwide
• These coins are minted at West Point, NY
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1993
Purity - .9167
Composition - 91.67% gold, 3% silver, 5.33% copper
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!