0 items in Cart
1987 1/10oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $275.00 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $178.33
The 1/10 gold American Eagle coin is the smallest gold coin offered by the United States Mint. These coins are backed and guaranteed by the U.S. government for their weight, content and purity.
Each 1987 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin is composed of 1/10 troy oz of 91.67% pure gold. These American gold coins are eligible for a Precious Metals IRA.
Why is the 1987 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
- The 1987 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
- Minted by the US Mint
- The purity of this coin is guaranteed by the US government
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
- This American gold coin has a face value of 5 USD
- This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
- The 1987 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold coin dealers in the market but it is important to choose one of the best coin dealers. You can check the current gold coin price on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order 1987 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle today from us!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!